Release Notes v1.9.1
Fluent Bit is a Fast and Lightweight Data Processor and Forwarder for Linux, BSD and OSX. We are proud to announce the availability of Fluent Bit v1.9.1.
- engine: print to log Fluent Bit version and Git commit
- bin: do not print hash on start
- task: fixed wrong assumed type for data in flb_task_retry_count
- parser: always destroy or link config format context
- storage: enhance version and init message
- config_map: add check if flb_env_var_translate failed (#5124)
- io: fixed write event monitoring for recycled keep_alive connections
- config_format: on exception return NULL
- config_format: add new optional head for linked list
- upstream: replaced non thread safe release call in flb_upstream_conn_release
- config: add new config format list
On every release, there are many people involved doing contributions on different areas like bug reporting, troubleshooting, documentation and coding, without these contributions from the community, the project won’t be the same and won’t be in the good shape that it is now. So THANK YOU! to everyone who takes part of this journey!
We want to hear about you, our community is growing and you can be part of it!, you can contact us at: