Release Notes v1.8.7
Fluent Bit is a Fast and Lightweight Data Processor and Forwarder for Linux, BSD and OSX. We are proud to announce the availability of Fluent Bit v1.8.7.
For people upgrading from previous versions you must read the Upgrading Notes section of our documentation:
Fluent Bit v1.8.7 is the stable release!, new changes on this version:
- oauth2: release upstream connection on exit (#4095)
- upstream: fix mutex lock on pending destroy connections
- http_server: health: check if hs_health_key is NULL(#3983)
- http_server: metrics: add destructor to prevent leak
- output: initialize network defaults for output instances (#4050) (#4088)
- input: pause file storage when going over chunk limit. (#4077)
- config: add scheduler cap and base (#4099)
- aws_util: support auto_retry_requests for failed connections
- aws_util: set max response buffer size for the http client (#4047)
- lib: monkey: thread-local-storage fixes (#4101)
On every release, there are many people involved doing contributions on different areas like bug reporting, troubleshooting, documentation and coding, without these contributions from the community, the project won’t be the same and won’t be in the good shape that it is now. So THANK YOU! to everyone who takes part of this journey!
We want to hear about you, our community is growing and you can be part of it!, you can contact us at: