Release Notes v1.8.2
Fluent Bit is a Fast and Lightweight Data Processor and Forwarder for Linux, BSD and OSX. We are proud to announce the availability of Fluent Bit v1.8.2.
For people upgrading from previous versions you must read the Upgrading Notes section of our documentation:
Quick Summary of “New things”
New Multiline, Filter and Documentation
Fluent Bit v1.8.2 is the stable release!, new changes on this version:
- input_chunk: use new api to determinate logs vs metrics
- input: fix event type checker for metrics
- output: don’t return uninitialized variable
- general: add docker_compose examples to the repo
- pack_gelf: ensure proper cleanup in case of failure
- multiline: extend support for concat records and override properties
- multiline: append breakline on raw text concatenation
- signv4: fix NULL dereference
- build: fix rpm user file list.
- cmetrics: upgrade to v0.1.5
- snappy: new Snappy library
On every release, there are many people involved doing contributions on different areas like bug reporting, troubleshooting, documentation and coding, without these contributions from the community, the project won’t be the same and won’t be in the good shape that it is now. So THANK YOU! to everyone who takes part of this journey!
We want to hear about you, our community is growing and you can be part of it!, you can contact us at: