Release Notes v1.7.8
Fluent Bit is a Fast and Lightweight Data Processor and Forwarder for Linux, BSD and OSX. We are proud to announce the availability of Fluent Bit v1.7.8.
For people upgrading from previous versions you must read the Upgrading Notes section of our documentation:
Fluent Bit v1.7.8 is the patch release on top of 1.7 series that comes with the following changes:
- output: release instance when init failed (#3576)
- unescape: fix casting char to uint32_t on arm inconsistent with x86
- network: release ares_addrinfo after using it (#3572) (#3575)
- input: release instance when init failed and fix typo (#3577)
- gzip: fix memory leak on exception (#3561)
On every release, there are many people involved doing contributions on different areas like bug reporting, troubleshooting, documentation and coding, without these contributions from the community, the project won’t be the same and won’t be in the good shape that it is now. So THANK YOU! to everyone who takes part of this journey!
We want to hear about you, our community is growing and you can be part of it!, you can contact us at: