Release Notes v1.2.2
Fluent Bit is a Fast and Lightweight Data Processor and Forwarder for Linux, BSD and OSX. We are proud to announce the availability of Fluent Bit v1.2.2.
For people upgrading from previous versions you must read the Upgrading Notes section of our documentation:
Fluent Bit v1.2.2 is the next minor release of 1.2 series.
List of general changes
- engine: dispatch: release chunk lock if task could not be created
- regex: new function flb_regex_match() to simplify matching
- plugin: validate if 'proxy go' is enabled (#1440)
- http_server: fix leak on exit on main end-point
- tests: extended tests for filters
We would like to thanks to the following people who have been involved doing coding, bug fixes, troubleshooting, documentation, reporting issues and general contributions on this release:
We want to hear about you, our community is growing and you can be part of it!, you can contact us at: