Release Notes v1.2.1
Fluent Bit is a Fast and Lightweight Data Processor and Forwarder for Linux, BSD and OSX. We are proud to announce the availability of Fluent Bit v1.2.1.
For people upgrading from previous versions you must read the Upgrading Notes section of our documentation:
Fluent Bit v1.2.1 is the next minor release of 1.2 series.
List of general changes
- utils: fix JSON encoding for special characters (#1278 #1415)
- pack: merge and improve msgpack to JSON formatter API
- chunkio: sync fixes for realloc handling issues
- Modify (Filter)
- Copy original event if condition is not matched (#1077 #1416)
- TCP (Output)
- New TCP output plugin with optional TLS support
We would like to thanks to the following people who have been involved doing coding, bug fixes, troubleshooting, documentation, reporting issues and general contributions on this release:
We want to hear about you, our community is growing and you can be part of it!, you can contact us at: