Release Notes v1.0.0
Fluent Bit is a Fast and Lightweight Log Forwarder and Processor for Linux, BSD and OSX. We are proud to announce the availability of Fluent Bit v1.0.0.
Fluent Bit v1.0.0 is the next major release and include several improvements an extensions through the plugins interface. The most relevant changes are:
- New Storage Layer that now provides configurable buffering either in-memory or in the filesystem.
- Metrics: Filters now expose metrics.
- Lua: improved Lua filtering scripting support.
- Kubernetes: extended features to support custom annotations per container and streams.
- New Docker image based on Distroless, image size reduced ~34%.
On this 1.0 Major Release, more than 30 individuals from the community have contributed with documentation, github issues, troubleshooting and patches. Thanks everyone who have been involved to make Fluent Bit and extended and more reliable solution for Logging!
We want to hear about you, our community is growing and you can be part of it!, you can contact us at: