Release Notes v0.14.8
Fluent Bit is a Fast and Lightweight Data Forwarder for Linux, BSD and OSX. We are proud to announce the availability of Fluent Bit v0.14.8.
This is a minor fix release over 0.14 series that includes the following changes:
- Config: allow to set Log_Level through environment variable.
- Tail (Input): fix high CPU usage on busy notification channels (errno related).
- Systemd (Input)
- Improve performance ~4.5%.
- Fix tag composing that were not matching _SYSTEMD_UNIT.
- New option max_fields to limit the number of keys per record.
We would like to thanks to the following people who have been involved doing coding, bug fixes, troubleshooting, documentation, reporting issues and general contributions on this release:
We want to hear about you, our community is growing and you can be part of it!, you can contact us at: