Release Notes v0.14.5
Fluent Bit is a Fast and Lightweight Data Forwarder for Linux, BSD and OSX. We are proud to announce the availability of Fluent Bit v0.14.5.
This is a minor fix release over 0.14 series that includes the following changes:
- New option -s/--corostacksize/CoroStackSize to set coroutines stack size at start time.
- New CMake build option FLBCOROSTACK_SIZE to set a default coroutines stack size.
- Decoder: fix wrong null byte on UTF8 string ending.
- HTTP Client: fix header lookup to honor header/body boundary.
- Onigmo: upgrade from v6.1.2 to v6.1.3
We would like to thanks to the following people who have been involved doing coding, bug fixes, troubleshooting, documentation, reporting issues and general contributions on this release:
We want to hear about you, our community is growing and you can be part of it!, you can contact us at: