Release Notes v0.14.3
Fluent Bit is a Fast and Lightweight Data Forwarder for Linux, BSD and OSX. We are proud to announce the availability of Fluent Bit v0.14.3.
This is a minor fix release over 0.14 series that includes the following changes:
- Network: fix ipv6 flag when address is IPv6.
- Parser: support time resolution with subsecond with comma
- Pack: fix outbound memory access when converting msgpack to JSON
- Unescape: do not remove double scapes.
- File (Output): new format option 'plain' to omit Tag and Timestamp information.
- Flowcounter (Output): fix data formatting for 32 bits.
- Lua (Filter)
- New configuration option type_int_key to convert field data from double to integer.
- Load Lua scripts from relative path to configuration file if is
- Memory (Input): improve process name parsing to avoid errors when the proccess name contains specials characters.
- Stdout (Output): new format option 'json_lines' to print msgpack data in JSON format.
- Tail (Input): fix filename lookup in OSX when parent path is a symbolic link.
We would like to thanks to the following people who have been involved doing coding, bug fixes, troubleshooting, documentation, reporting issues and general contributions on this release:
We want to hear about you, our community is growing and you can be part of it!, you can contact us at: