Release Notes v0.14.2
Fluent Bit is a Fast and Lightweight Data Forwarder for Linux, BSD and OSX. We are proud to announce the availability of Fluent Bit v0.14.2.
This is a minor fix release over 0.14 series that includes the following changes:
- TLS: fix hard-coded error messages (path).
- HTTP Server: new api/v1/uptime end-point.
- Exec (Input): fix unitialized timestamp when a parser is used.
- Memory (Input): consider mem_unit when computing memory/swap sizes.
- HTTP (Output): fix problem on custom headers with whitespaces in the value.
- MbedTLS: upgrade from v2.8.0 to v2.13.0
- SQLite3: upgrade from v3.23.0 to v3.24.0
- Luajit: upgrade from v2.0.5 to v2.1.0-beta3
- LibBacktrace: upgrade to GIT master '5a99ff7f'
We would like to thanks to the following people who have been involved doing coding, bug fixes, troubleshooting, documentation, reporting issues and general contributions on this release:
We want to hear about you, our community is growing and you can be part of it!, you can contact us at: