Release Notes v0.14.0
Fluent Bit is a Fast and Lightweight Data Forwarder for Linux, BSD and OSX. We are proud to announce the availability of Fluent Bit v0.14.0.
Fluent Bit v0.14.0 is the next major release and include several improvements an extensions through the plugins interface. The most relevant changes are:
- Upstream: new upstream interface that allows to set multiple target nodes for output plugins with round-robin mode. This interface is exposed and used only at the moment by Forward output plugin
- Unescape: improved UTF-8 handling when decoding strings.
- Stdin: now it accepts non JSON maps (raw text).
- Lua: filter records using Lua Scripts!
- Kubernetes: new Merge_Log_Key option to group structured message.
- Stackdriver (Google Cloud): new plugin to ingest logs into Google Stackdriver service (limited to global resource)
- Forward: support Upstream mode to deliver logs to multiple nodes in round-robin mode.
On this 0.14 major release, several individuals from the community have contributed with documentation, github issues, troubleshooting and patches. Thanks everyone who have been involved to make Fluent Bit and extended and more reliable solution for Logging!
We want to hear about you, our community is growing and you can be part of it!, you can contact us at: