Release Notes v0.13.2
Fluent Bit is a Fast and Lightweight Data Forwarder for Linux, BSD and OSX. We are proud to announce the availability of Fluent Bit v0.13.2.
This is a minor fix release over 0.13 series that includes the following changes:
- Parser: fix apache2 regex to allow quotes in User Agent.
- Systemd: fix calculation of nanosecond in timestamp.
- Nest: new filter to handle nested key/values.
- Modify: new filter to change records content.
- Kubernetes: fix memory leak when messages coming from Journal are not associated with k8s.
- HTTP: new feature tp pass Tag dynamically in request header.
- HTTP: new json_lines format, when enabled it adds Loggly support.
- HTTP: new ISO8601 format support for JSON data
We would like to thanks to the following people who have been involved doing coding, bug fixes, troubleshooting, documentation, reporting issues and general contributions on this release:
We want to hear about you, our community is growing and you can be part of it!, you can contact us at: