Release Notes v0.12.0
Fluent Bit is a Fast and Lightweight Data Forwarder for Linux, BSD and OSX. We are proud to announce the availability of Fluent Bit v0.12.0.
Fluent Bit 0.12 is the next major release that brings exciting features to make logging easily on standalone services and cloud native environments.
This release is a major version, several new features have been added:
- Native sub-second time resolution!
- I/O TLS: new debug option tls.debug
- Configuration now supports Commands to include files and set variables
- Unified time lookup feature
- Improved JSON and Regex engines
- New Time_Offset feature to specify manual timezone offset
- Full UTF-8 support
- General improvements when converting from msgpack to JSON
- Tail add support for multiline logs.
- Record Modifier: new filter to alter content of log records
- Parser: new parser filter to structure log records
- Kubernetes: improved filter to enrich log records with Kubernetes metadata.
- MBedTLS: upgrade to 2.5.1
- Onigmo (regex): upgrade to 6.1.2
We would like to thanks to the following people who have been involved doing coding, bug fixes, troubleshooting, reporting issues and general contributions on this release:
We want to hear about you, our community is growing and you can be part of it!, you can contact us at: