Release Notes v0.11.5
Fluent Bit is a Fast and Lightweight Data Forwarder for Linux, BSD and OSX. We are proud to announce the availability of Fluent Bit v0.11.5.
This is a bug fix release over 0.11 series that includes the following changes:
- Pack: when converting to JSON, escape strings if required.
- Parser: fix timestamp convertion to UTC.
- Parser: workaround to parse and skip fractional seconds from timestamps without affect interpretation of timezones.
- Filter Kubernetes
- New merge_json_log option. If enabled, the log field is appended as a structured message instead of a quoted string.
- Add verbose messages when testing connectivity with API Server.
- Elasticsearch output plugin
- New include_tag_key and tag_key options. When set the tag will be appended as part of the output document.
- Always format the UTC timestamp.
- Fix logstash_prefix composer.
We would like to thanks to the following people who have been involved doing coding, bug fixes, troubleshooting, reporting issues and general contributions on this release:
We want to hear about you, our community is growing and you can be part of it!, you can contact us at: