Release Notes v0.11.2
Fluent Bit is a Fast and Lightweight Data Forwarder for Linux, BSD and OSX. We are proud to announce the availability of Fluent Bit v0.11.2.
This is a bug fix release over 0.11 series that includes the following changes:
- Engine: reduce noise on trace messages.
- Input: Add missing initialization collectors status.
- Network: add more verbose message on error conditions.
- Output: new mode for retry_limit (false) to disable a limit.
- HTTP Client: better handling for broken TCP connections.
We would like to thanks to the following people who have been involved doing coding, bug fixes, troubleshooting, reporting issues and general contributions on this release:
We want to hear about you, our community is growing and you can be part of it!, you can contact us at: