Release Notes v0.11.14
Fluent Bit is a Fast and Lightweight Data Forwarder for Linux, BSD and OSX. We are proud to announce the availability of Fluent Bit v0.11.14.
This is a bug fix release over 0.11 series that includes the following changes:
- Unit Sizes: use decimal values and proper prefixes.
- Buffering (file system): fix crash due to bad initialization.
- Unit Tests: new test interface for pack, parser and hashtable.
- Time Lookup: unified interface for JSON and Regex backends.
- New Time_Offset configuration key to set optional UTC offset.
- Kubernetes (filter): on nested json, skip trash bytes after map ends properly.
- Elasticsearch (output): always validate HTTP response body status.
We would like to thanks to the following people who have been involved doing coding, bug fixes, troubleshooting, reporting issues and general contributions on this release:
We want to hear about you, our community is growing and you can be part of it!, you can contact us at: