Release Notes v0.11.10
Fluent Bit is a Fast and Lightweight Data Forwarder for Linux, BSD and OSX. We are proud to announce the availability of Fluent Bit v0.11.10.
This is a bug fix release over 0.11 series that includes the following changes:
- Pack: fix json-encoding for special characters.
- SOS Report: include Mem_Buf_Limit value if set.
- Config: increse config line length limit to 1KB.
- tail (input): add support for dynamic buffers. Specific cases where log lines are longer than buffer sizes requires special handling. Two new option have been added to deal with these cases: buffer_chunk and buffer_max_size.
- tail (input): option refresh_interval now supports fractional seconds (nanoseconds).
- tail (input): database operations now checks file inode in addition to the file name.
- tail (input): fix detection of rotated files with pending bytes.
- syslog (input): standarize buffer sizes and configuration.
- counter (output): summarize all records.
We would like to thanks to the following people who have been involved doing coding, bug fixes, troubleshooting, reporting issues and general contributions on this release:
We want to hear about you, our community is growing and you can be part of it!, you can contact us at: